Galden® HT is a line of high-performance, perfluorinated, inert polyether fluids used for temperature management in various high-tech applications. They are ideal fluids for applications with component immersion, wafer etching, ion implantation, radar equipment, transformers, power supplies, chillers, cooling towers, and freeze dryers.
- Fluids contain nine coolants with boiling points between 55°C and 270°C
- Perfluorinated, inert polyethers have a high resistance to oxidation and thermal degradation
- Compatible with metals, ceramics, plastics, and elastomers
- Fluids have low viscosity, no hydrogen in the molecular structure, and low water absorption
- Excellent for use in direct immersion cooling and indirect cooling applications
- Nonflammable, nontoxic, and safe for the environment