TMC Industries uses both Centrifugal Molecular Stills (CMS) and Packed Column Stills. With CMS and its thin-film, short-path, high-vacuum technology, we can restore contaminated heat transfer and vacuum pump fluids to their original state with exceptionally high yields. Using the packed column technology, TMC purifies many fluorocarbon solvents by removing contamination and restoring them to their original high purity. Inert and semi-inert fluids can be reclaimed many times without affecting their performance capabilities.
Why Reclaim oils and solvents?
- Our reclaim service provides a significant savings over the cost of new fluid and helps protect the environment by drastically reducing the amount of your waste stream.
- Reclamation restores inert PFPE and silicone fluids to their original state at about one third the cost of new.
- Reclaim and reuse fluids many times to gain greater cost efficiencies. Under most conditions, you can expect 85-90% of the contaminated fluid returned to like-new quality. Often customers ask that we top off with virgin material to return the same quantity sent in for reclamation.
- Reduce your hazardous waste disposal and achieve better environmental stewardship. TMC Industries properly disposes of the contaminants.
- Combined with your preventative maintenance program, using reclaimed fluids can decrease downtime on equipment & significantly reduce your MRO cost.
Which Oils, Solvents, and Specialty Fluids Can be Reclaimed?
Our oil reclamation process safely recovers all inert and semi-inert vacuum pump fluids, diffusion pump fluids, oils and many other fluids including:
- 3M™ Novec™ 7100, 7200, 7500, 7700 any of the DA, DE versions
- 3M Fluorinert™ FC-72, FC-77, FC-770, FC-3283, FC-40, FC-43, FC-70
- Solvay Galden® HT55, HT70, HT80, HT110, HT135, HT170, HT200, HT230, HT270
- Solvay Galden DET, D02, D02-TS, D03, D05
- Solvay Fomblin® Y06/6, 14/6, 16/6, 25/6 PFPE vacuum pump oils
- Chemours Krytox™ 1506, 1514, 1525 PFPE vacuum pump oils
- Chemours Vertrel™ XF, XP, XE, XM, MCA, SMT, MCA+, SFR, SDG
- CTFE oils – HaloVac® H190, H125, H100, & H27
- Silicone Diffusion Pump Oils – DC-702, DC-704, & DC-705 and equivalents
- Convoil 20 oil
- LENIUM FHD Vapor Degreasing Solvent
Note: No hazardous waste materials are accepted.
We guarantee our reclaimed oils and reclaimed solvents to have like new qualities and performance capabilities. To support our confidence, pre- and post-processing analytical data accompanies each shipment. COA provided on all reclaim jobs.
Save On Disposal Cost:
Reduce your hazardous waste disposal. Have TMC Industries reclaim your contaminated fluids to their original state and purity and return them to you at about 1/3 the cost of replacing them with new fluids.
A Material Declaration form must be completed and accompany any order for reclamation services.