In today’s world of tight margins and intense competition, corrugating operators work hard to squeeze every bit of performance from their machines. That means you need machinery to last longer, require less maintenance and produce quality end products. It means you need Krytox™ Performance Lubricants formulated specifically for the needs of the corrugating industry. Krytox™ lubricants are the industry standard for machine lubrication — especially for the bearings on heated rolls in single facers that must maintain their lubrication, even in extreme temperatures.
Krytox™ synthetic lubricants are based on patented fluoropolymer technology. High-quality perfluoropolyether (PFPE) oil is thickened into grease using polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) to create a superior lubricant that provides a highly effective and uniform film-to-bearing surface — for less wear, longer use-life and fewer bearing failures.
Krytox™ lubricants help protect your machinery investment with performance benefits that include:
- Less downtime / more productivity — when compared to traditional lubricants, Krytox™ can eliminate breakdowns related to bearings and high costs to repair or replace damaged bearings, corrugator rolls, journals, or flutes
- Lubricants are NSF H1-certified, food-grade approved
- Reduced maintenance and cleanup — bearings remain effectively lubricated from one roll change to the next, no matter how long the interval
- Will not carbonize on roll bearings, housings or machinery — for shorter disassembly and cleanup times
- Extended re-lubrication intervals — every 2 to 3 months versus every week
- Reduced safety hazards-Krytox™ helps reduce slipping hazards and spillage
- Minimal impact on the environment — reduces solid waste and wastewater contamination
- Superior bearing protection — effective high-temperature lubrication up to 343 °C (650 °F)
|Product Datasheet||Corrugator Brochure||Case Study 226 FG||Case Study 227 FG|